never let the "here’s a list of cool au’s" trend die
- excited stage actor on opening night and harassed theater employee au
- speaking of which, drama club au (so many possibilities with this one; cast as the lead couple, star of the show and jealous understudy, chorus member and set designer, etc etc)
- open mic night au (“ur poetry is awful but ur face isn’t”)
- carnival troupe au
- i sent out a desperate plea for housing to get away from my family and you answered my post au
- using the same shitty laundromat at 1 in the morning on a sunday au
- librarian vs bookstore owner au
- out hiking when a storm came in and got stuck in the woods overnight together au
- "hey, my friend needs a dance, does anyone want to dance with them?" au
This is your approaching-cold weather reminder that yarn bombing your neighborhood causes litter, can be troublesome for wildlife, and often under-payed municipal workers are forced to clean it up.
If you have that much yarn to use on things you’re not keeping or selling, use it to make scarves, hats, mittens, socks, etc. to donate to local people in need.